Viewing Certifications as an Instructor
From AYSO Wiki
This can only be done if you have Instructor Access in AYSOU.
- Log in to the Region’s website where you registered.
- Once logged in, click on Volunteer on the left-hand side.
- Click on AYSOU to access the training site.
- After, click on the Switch button to access your instructor account.
- Once switched over, on the right-hand side, click on Browse All Learners.
- On Browse All Learners, you have the option to filter out learners as desired.
- If you decide to search by region, make sure to type Region before the region number to get the result.
- To see individual training, click on Browse on whichever learner you’d like.
- By browsing a specific learner’s training, you will be able to see what training has been completed.
- A legend is also provided to see which have certificates and which don’t.