Assessing Learners and Closing/Completing an AYSOU Event
Training Video: Managing Course Roster "5 Minute Video"
These first 3 steps are shown in detail here: View Learners in an AYSOU Event
1. Click on Manage Assessment and Event Admin.
2. Click on Event Management.
3. Locate your Event and click on the Event.
4. Click on Assess tab.
5. Some of your learners may have issues flagged by AYSOU with an "Angry Triangle" which prevents assessing ANY of the learners in the class. The angry triangle may be an indication that the learner has already completed this event, possibly under a previous configuration. They may need Event 2 of a 2 Event course.
If this is the case, return to the Learners Tab and delete the offending learner.
6. Now you can Assess the remaining Learners. Click the "+" to go to the Assessment page
On the Assessment page, mark any modules or tests that were successfully completed by each learner by clicking the box.
7. When you have completed assessing the learners, you must mark the course Complete. This is the only way that the certifications will be recorded in their profile.
Click the Status tab
Click the 3 dots in the top right and choose Mark Complete. Notice that some of your Learners may not be Complete. These learners will not be certified until the complete their missing steps.